Daily Vote Bonus Doodle Archive
There was a time, roughly around the 2003-2004 college year, that I made doodles for public consumption. There were all sorts of oddities and strange things to see back when my art skills were even less developed than they are now. Missed 'em? Well, here they are!
NOTE: Regarding a fair amount of these: Don't ask. Answers may never come.
- September 2003, where you'll find Matt as a beatnik, Jacob playing the bagpipes, Alex on a DDR pad, a fork, and FUNKBOT '67!
- October 2003, featuring flying superheroes, falling minibuses, resultant forces, and yes, Tracy Mordel!
- November 2003, with a mermaid, a thug, Bang-FU!!!, Homsar, and a preview of Stephanie!
- December 2003, a short month with surprises, trios, a wacky death weapon, and, of course, Evil Phinn!
- January 2004, the triumphant return, complete with a Swiss Army Chainsaw, eyes, a TMBG reference, an outrageously-chested geek girl, and GALACTIC BILLIARDS!
- February 2004, all you need to know is BEAN MAN WEEK! And Evil Phinn Mk 2, a blade girl, a colored Matt, and a girl with severely big hair!
- March 2004, which has some website redesign plans, some of Alex's hair redesign plans, a parrot, and RADIO FREE SPAM!
- April 2004, because we've got loft pics, a tiny scientist, an amulet, and the classic battle of guns versus shooting flames from your hands!